[lbo-talk] Tim Wise loses it

Eubulides autoplectic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 20:34:18 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM, JOANNA A. <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the context Shane. But I still think he had a point.
>
> And I am, in general, irritated with atheists.
>
> They don't seem to realize that a) you can't prove a negative b) being an atheist doesn't automatically make you smart. There is just this smarmy thing they've got going about how anybody who isn't an atheist is either stupid or brainwashed.
>

> Joanna

Surely you've heard of impossibility proofs?

You need to get out more. There are many friendly and courteous atheists just like there are many arrogant and narcissistic theists, some of whom like to kill people in different parts of the world because they can get away with it.

It may be the case that nothing makes us smart; the collective self-flattery of so-called homo sapiens sapiens may just be a coping mechanism.

E.