[lbo-talk] Zimmerman not guilty

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 15 12:59:39 PDT 2013

We have no term except "racism" (or structural racism) for what is described below. And the growth of a left resistance to Repression & Austerity depends on the growth of resistance to such practices. Such resistance can't be trivialized with dismissals of their immediate effect. The Bloomington (Illinois) police have always made a serious effort to create a record of every Black male over 12. (This may have changed; my information is not recent.)

Carrol