[lbo-talk] Why the Left Can't Inspire

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Jul 20 16:14:50 PDT 2013

Carrol

P.S. I'll be gone for three weeks. My son and his wife (just married in NYC) are having a second wedding in her parents' home town in Rumania. After the wedding we are doing a bit of travelling. We will be back Aug. 10. Long trip tomorrow: Chicago to Frankfort to Bucharest. -------------

Enjoy! Romania is a beautiful country. Bucharest has either four or five lakes, and absolutely wonderful food.

The language is the closest to Latin. The "D" sound in Latin has become the "Z" sound in Romanian. So, "diem" has become ziua; "decem" has become "zece," etc.

Joanna