[lbo-talk] More recording questions

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jul 24 13:12:05 PDT 2013

I have iTunes, but I have a hard time using it and trusting it.

I need to edit music ripped from a CD because I'm assembling a score for a ballet from various CDs: It will be a combination of renaissance, baroque, and modern music. Some pieces I'll use in their entirety; others I just want snippets from.

Joanna