[lbo-talk] Left-Forum Panel

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 10 17:16:55 PDT 2013

It is not a spatial question. Both best and worst must be seen in terms of the total world population at any given time. No Sweden (so far) without one-two-many Haitis.

What was the total death rate during the golden age of capitalism. Include all the Vietnamese who died then or later from the poisoned earth. That was capitalism at its best.

Carrol