[lbo-talk] Edward Snowden, Enemy of the State

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 21:22:46 PDT 2013

In addition, everyone should watch the 12 minute interview with Snowden posted on the Guardian.

It's one of the most impressive things I've ever seen.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I just thought about and then watched an old movie, Enemy of the State (1998), with Mister Clean, Will Smith, Mister Grit, Gene Hackman, Mister Asshole Jon Voight, and Lisa Bonet who looks like Michelle Obama.

It's free here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MX38ShoCI

If you haven't seen it, it's a fun flick.

CG