[lbo-talk] Edward Snowden, Enemy of the State

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:18:18 PDT 2013

Yes I did, and that is why I thought of Enemy of the State. Jim Devine wants to know if he has to watch the whole thing. No, don't be... The point is that what we have today was sci fi fifteen years ago. We now know how the system works, what it depends on and all the rest. It was mostly guessing in 1998.

Greenwald has a national treasure with Snowden and if they play it right, they can harvest the shit out the NSA. Snowden said he had access to the treasury, and you can bet he studied it before he walked out the door.

CG