[lbo-talk] The NSA Can Read This E-Mail, Unfortunately

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 04:58:53 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Arthur Maisel <arthurmaisel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Same way Google puts ads that "fit" your interests based on keywords in
> your e-mails, Amazon finds books you "might like" based on what books you
> bought in the past. It will be dumb in the way computers are dumb (dumb the
> way the whole vacuum cleaner approach is dumb). What do you expect from
> cops? Come to think of it, in a way, it's NYC-style "stop and frisk" writ
> large. There are going to be lots of false positives, but in the name of
> security, what the hell....

^^^^^^^^ CB: I don't mean to be self-centered and not concerned about other people, but I don't do anything ,nor think anything, and therefore don't write anything on the inter-net that would cause the NSA, FBI, CIA, local police, Baywatch, any cops to do anything to me. The Cold War is over.

I've always assumed super-cops could read what I write on the internet from the beginning.

I have as much concern about google and server people and all kinds of techies having free access.