[lbo-talk] Fwd: c

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 12 11:36:01 PDT 2013

On Jun 12, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Wojtek S wrote:

> RE. 1 No. The evidence is the number of people imprisoned on bogus
> charges or disappeared. You have to show this this is happening,
> rather
> than me that it is not.

And I thought that every idiot in the country already knew about the tens of thousands of black/latino kids jailed every year in NYC, after an illegal "frisk," on the patently bogus charge of "public possession of marijuana!"

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying attention to"