[lbo-talk] Fwd: c

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 11:04:35 PDT 2013

RE. 1 No. The evidence is the number of people imprisoned on bogus charges or disappeared. You have to show this this is happening, rather than me that it is not. RE 2. Frisking is not framing if there is probable cause. Collusion is illegal and the fact that you read about in press means that these judges are caught and prosecuted. But more importantly, individual corruption is not the same as systemic corruption. RE 3. What the mortgage fraudsters did was not illegal. Blame the legal system, not the administration. So far the only scandals about this administration are bogus ones about IRS "targeting" and NSA spying. That is about it in 5 or so years. That is pretty stellar in comparison to others. RE 4. I am not cynical, I am just trying not be hysterical. And the world is full of potential - every gun owner is a potential killer, every man is a potential rapist - yet the overwhelming majority of people do not kill or rape others. RE 5. I agree. But that is a different argument - one about policy priorities instead of one about potential and mostly bogus threats.

Wojtek