[lbo-talk] Fwd: c

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Jun 12 12:52:26 PDT 2013

Remember that we're not talking about what is legal to do; we're talking about what is legal to do *** with a warrant *** ...

So: which judge do you think would say yes, reasonably, to a warrant to grab, store, index, analyze all electronic communications of US citizens inside the borders of the US? Say yes, that is, to a military organization.

If you think this is "like" red light cameras, you are dead wrong.

/jordan