[lbo-talk] James Heartfield's Unpatriotic History

knowknot at mindspring.com knowknot at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 6 09:38:32 PST 2013

Angelus Novus wrote:

> Carrol [Cox] wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately I did not read [Gravity's Rainbow]
>> enough. I wanted two more readings at the least.

> Supposedly there was an audiobook done . . . .

'Gravity's Rainbow' and other of Pynchon's books and also books by the other authors mentioned in this thread are available in audio format (for free loan) from the Library of Congress' National Library Service (NLS) for the blind and physically handicapped re. which information can be found at http://www.loc.gov/nls/