[lbo-talk] Graeber

joel schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:46:16 PDT 2013

I found American identity politics as intolerable as I find racism in Europe. I don't know, in the end, whether either is ultimately more or less objectionable. The Americans, I think, do a better job of harnessing difference, for reactionary ends. The Europeans, I find, are not as disingenuous, or as clever, in this regard.

Joel