[lbo-talk] New bishop of Rome

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 00:16:58 PDT 2013

I assume he's saying that being a Marxist (in the way exemplified by your anti religion diatribe) is like belonging to a church but without other people.

That is, the automaton quote from Lenin and the self-righteousness might qualify a marxist as being a church of one.

Funny. But perhaps I misinterpreted. Always possible.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- How so?

-dl