[lbo-talk] Query on Katrina vanden Heuvel

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Mar 28 04:40:36 PDT 2013

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:21:34 -0500 "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> I note she's written an article on The Corporate 'Predator State'. How does
> she handle Obama & the Democrats in that context?
>
> I'm not interested enough to actually read the article.

A wise decision, and I hope everybody else is equally sage.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

'I understand that you left your University rather suddenly. Now -- why was that?'

'I was sent down, sir, for indecent behaviour.'

'Indeed, indeed? Well, I shall not ask for details. I have been in the scholastic profession long enough to know that nobody enters it unless he has some very good reason which he is anxious to conceal.'