[lbo-talk] Query on Katrina vanden Heuvel

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:36:06 PDT 2013

Michael S: "You can't possibly be talking about Carroll and me, can you?"

[WS:] No, I do not get personal ;)

Michael S:"> If anything, I'd say it's people wedded to the Democratic Party
> who exhibit the kind of mental rigidity you mention. They're
> the ones who insist that their own sheepish co-optation constitutes"

[WS:] Wedded? Alternatives to Democratic party have been tried on a number of occasions and each time they failed miserably - never producing more than 2 or so percent of popular vote. In my book, if trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is not mental rigidity, I do not know what is.

-- Wojtek