[lbo-talk] Harvard selling indulgences

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:47:34 PDT 2013

Scientific racism has no place in 21st-century academia. Yet somehow, in 2009, Jason Richwine<http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/us/heritage-analysts-dissertation-on-immigrant-iq-causes-furor.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=1&> was able to successfully defend a dissertation<http://www.scribd.com/doc/140239668/IQ-and-Immigration-Policy-Jason-Richwine> at Harvard University in which he wrote that Hispanic immigrants have a substantially lower IQ than the white native-born population and that, because of the hereditary nature of IQ, this fact should be taken into consideration when designing immigration policy.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/05/201351582654349181.html

[WS:] I am glad I do not have my credentials from Harvard. If I did, I would ask for money back. They really cheapened the brand. -- Wojtek