[lbo-talk] Iraq war (was: stupidity is most dangerous in people with high IQ)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon May 27 13:54:12 PDT 2013

shag carpet bomb

> ok. but i don't understand what this has to do with the claim that you
> made about carrol's argument being idealism.

I stop reading any post if I encounter any label (positive or negative) being used in place of argument. So I don't know what Marv was talking about either, since I didn't read his post.

You and I have campaigned long trying to get people to understand the logical term, ad himinem, but most have a difficult time grasping the concept.

Carrol