[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed Reconsidered

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue May 28 14:47:42 PDT 2013

Perhaps I should state again, as I have in the past, the principle at work in my examples. Racism does not cause Stop & Frisk; Stop and Frisk causes (generates and regenerates) racist ideology. In the last instance practice is always prior to and generative of theory as well as the pseudo-theory of ideology. Miles Jackson has also written on this frequently.

Carrol

Reed