[lbo-talk] tipping and control

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Nov 19 08:21:44 PST 2013

shag, writing about idiot drivers, writes:

> Do I stay in my lane when every other lane looks
> like it's moving but mine.

Good example: I'm important, these other people are in my way. I have "power and choice" (throttle and steering) and I'd be a doof not to use them, because: me, me, me. None of the people around me as as important or as in a hurry as I am. How could they be?

This is usually followed by the fake-ass "smile and wave" that says "I know I'm being an asshole, but it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission" ...

/jordan