[lbo-talk] at Daily Kos: Could Avaaz Help Us Stop the U.S. Bombing of Syria?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Sep 6 09:52:12 PDT 2013

The petition at Avaaz now has more than 6000 signatures. Note that the petition is the Win Without War statement, so everyone who signs the petition is signing the Win Without War statement.

http://avaaz.org/en/petition/Tell_Congress_Vote_NO_on_Bombing_Syria/

Here's my pitch at Daily Kos. Please vote in the poll. The poll question is:

"I support the Win Without War statement to Congress urging a no vote on the plan for the U.S. to bomb Syria."

Could Avaaz Help Us Stop the U.S. Bombing of Syria? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/06/1236809/-Could-Avaaz-Help-Us-Stop-the-U-S-Bombing-of-Syria

Please spread this around. If we can bring Avaaz on board, we can have our own 800 pound gorilla to counter AIPAC.

-- Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org