[lbo-talk] Tonight in NYC | Gaza Writes Back: Young Voices from Gaza!

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:10:32 PDT 2014

I received this update from Richard Greve:

"For those who missed it last night, they will also be speaking at the revolution bookstore tonight at 7pm. It's on 26th st. between 6th and 7th avenues. You can find the address if you google it."

Thanks, Richard! I didn't know about this event, which isn't listed on their itinerary. Here are directions to Revolution Books:

http://www.revolutionbooksnyc.org/Hours.html

Those of you in Atlanta, Chicago, DC, the San Francisco Bay, and Seattle can see their upcoming events in your areas here:

http://afsc.org/story/gaza-writes-back-national-speaking-tour