[lbo-talk] My essay on The Increasing "Costs of Running the Economic System"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 14 07:28:28 PDT 2014

E-lists are attractive only as centers of discussion. I find Julio's post to be offensive. He is not on the list, he says nothing in his post except to provide a blurb for another site, and he obviously is not going to respond to any responses the "article" receives. It is politically irresponsible -- so irresponsible as to suggest that Julio simply regards left activists with contempt.

Too many posts on both lbo & pen-l are mere spam in so far as they are sent by those who have no intention of entering into conversation over the subject matter of the post.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Julio Huato Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:49 AM To: Lbo Talk Lbo Talk Subject: [lbo-talk] My essay on The Increasing "Costs of Running the Economic System"

Hi Jim & Jean-Christophe,

The essay (pdf file) can be found here:

http://juliohuato.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/madrid2.pdf