[lbo-talk] My essay on The Increasing "Costs of Running the Economic System"

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 08:22:14 PDT 2014

That's just weird Carrol. I'm sure Julio would be interested in talking about his post.

But first he had to put it out there for people to read...

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- E-lists are attractive only as centers of discussion. I find Julio's post to be offensive. He is not on the list, he says nothing in his post except to provide a blurb for another site, and he obviously is not going to respond to any responses the "article" receives. It is politically irresponsible -- so irresponsible as to suggest that Julio simply regards left activists with contempt.

Too many posts on both lbo & pen-l are mere spam in so far as they are sent by those who have no intention of entering into conversation over the subject matter of the post.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Julio Huato Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:49 AM To: Lbo Talk Lbo Talk Subject: [lbo-talk] My essay on The Increasing "Costs of Running the Economic System"

Hi Jim & Jean-Christophe,

The essay (pdf file) can be found here:

http://juliohuato.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/madrid2.pdf