[lbo-talk] My essay on The Increasing "Costs of Running the Economic System"

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:03:15 PDT 2014

Carrol wrote:

> E-lists are attractive only as centers of discussion. I find Julio's post to be offensive. He is not on the list, he says nothing in his post except to provide a blurb for another site, and he obviously is not going to respond to any responses the "article" receives. It is politically irresponsible -- so irresponsible as to suggest that Julio simply regards left activists with contempt.

I'm afraid anything I may post is likely to offend you. I am on the list. But I cannot remember you ever being interested in having an exchange with me. At least, not in the last decade. In all cases I can remember, I addressed you directly, and you did not reply to me.

I'll be glad to read your comments.