[lbo-talk] Joan Robin's "Economic Philosophy", and Karl Popper

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 29 17:46:24 PDT 2014

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Luke Pretz Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:00 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Joan Robin's "Economic Philosophy", and Karl Popper

Use value and exchange value and abstract labor totally exists before capitalism. However, production of commodities for their exchange value was not dominant until capitalism.

Also, LTV and circuits of capital do explain the accumulation of capital and wealth a la m-c-c'-m'.

Solidarity,

Luke