[lbo-talk] [Marxism] "Israeli Citizens Write to Dr. Gregor Gysi and Die Linke-- End Your Support of Israeli Apartheid!"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 02:15:15 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:29 AM, Einde O'Callaghan via Marxism < marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

And if the armchair critics had experienced the attacks on deputies of DIE
> LINKE who participated in the flotilla to Gaza, who were accused of
> providing support to terrorists, they might not be quite so ready with
> their insults.

Being the kind of "armchair critic" who's experienced an actual, not metaphorical, attack on, not over, Gaza, of the kind that produced a massive body count, not hurt feelings, I say screw the Zionists and everyone who supports 'em.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/peace-talks-are-meaningless-says-survivor-gaza-massacre/12654

I don't play the "pity the poor foreign activist in the war zone" card often, because it's usually quite silly (and there are many worse things, like being a non-foreigner in the war zone). But this is some damn cheek right here.