[lbo-talk] [Marxism] "Israeli Citizens Write to Dr. Gregor Gysi and Die Linke-- End Your Support of Israeli Apartheid!"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 11 07:47:02 PDT 2014

Jospeh C wrote: Being the kind of "armchair critic" who's experienced an actual, not metaphorical, attack on, not over, Gaza, of the kind that produced a massive body count, not hurt feelings, I say screw the Zionists and everyone who supports 'em.

Joseph, I think this is alie. If you actually, in any serious way, held these opinions you would give just a few minutes thought to methods of raising opposition to Israel in the EU and the U.S. Instead, however, you concentrate on merely, like a 4th-grade bully, dreaming up insults to help deaden any chance of serious opposition to Zionism.

Carrol