[lbo-talk] [Marxism] "Israeli Citizens Write to Dr. Gregor Gysi and Die Linke-- End Your Support of Israeli Apartheid!"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:57:48 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

Joseph, I think this is alie.

You may think as you like. I assure you I will not lose one second of sleep over it, nor will it raise my blood pressure a single milliliter of mercury. :-D

> If you actually, in any serious way, held these opinions you would give
> just a few minutes thought to methods of raising opposition to Israel in
> the EU and the U.S. Instead, however, you concentrate on merely, like a
> 4th-grade bully, dreaming up insults to help deaden any chance of serious
> opposition to Zionism.

You know most people on this list have better sense than to confuse their postings to it with their actual political activism, right? Let's hope that's a rhetorical question ...