[lbo-talk] Sects and vanguards - SDS, Weatherman, etc.

Shag Carpet Bomb gracehinchcliff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:21:50 PST 2014

BTW, in the history of SDS, does anyone know which faction pushed this idea? The book I'm reading now narrows in on the discussions over racism, imperialism, and sexism so sidesteps this particular focus which, IIRC,*did* emerge right after SNCC/the BPP asked SDS to butt out. Was it a generalized SDS response 1966-1968? Or was is associated with RYMII?

Althought perhaps a PL initiative?