[lbo-talk] wealth is not a zero sum game

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:13:39 PDT 2014

Joanna A said: Dividing by (a-b) is dividing by zero....which is not OK. So I don't know what this "proves"

Of course, it doesn't prove anything, but it does exemplify what happens when you construct a plausible argument from false premises, or more specifically, shift your frame of reference such that the premises, which may be true within one frame are no longer true in the new one.

With your "bottom line", you take us back to what matters.