[lbo-talk] Join the Palestine Contingent to the Ferguson Weekend of Resistance

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:00:16 PDT 2014

"At the phenomenal US Campaign National Organizers' Conference this past weekend in San Diego, a common theme centered around the necessity to challenge oppressive structures that sustain injustice anywhere as part of our commitment to standing against all forms of racism and bigotry.

"Presenters and attendees alike denounced the recent Ferguson police shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black man, which sparked a national conversation about racial profiling, police militarization, and our broken system of justice. The US Campaign has been on the ground working to support the struggle in St. Louis. This is a critical moment to stand with black and brown communities plagued by police misconduct and institutional racism.

"Two weeks from today presents a wonderful opportunity for people nationwide to do just that..."

http://www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=4158