[lbo-talk] this list

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:40:30 PST 2015

You know what? I'm in favor of keeping it. I'll even pledge to post more stuff I consider thought-provoking and potentially discussion-starting, and to respond more regularly and meaningfully to others' posts.

That said, I recognize that mine may be a minority opinion, and no one should feel bad about outvoting or overruling me.