[lbo-talk] this list

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:10:00 PST 2015

no offense to Louis or anyone else, but this could be a place of wider discussion of the type that that sometimes gets excluded from Marxmail. If this list was active and had posts that have more openness to what post-marxism actually means, instead of snide dismissals, then it would be worthwhile. I love hearing all positions and it educates be, but I don't usually post if areas that younger scholars are interested in are off bounds. If we asked what is the nature of the working class in theory and in actuality as new class formations are forming? I'd post on a list like that.