[lbo-talk] this list

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Dec 15 12:49:19 PST 2015

For what it's worth, I'm in favor of keeping the list too.

The decline of e-mail lists is a curious phenomenon. Perhaps Gresham's Law is at work. Facebook is an impossible platform for any kind of serious exchange. And as for Twitter...!

On the other hand, perhaps we are a NORC. We've each heard what all the others have to say a million times. There are people whom I have had to swear, on my granny's grave, never to make fun of again. Which of course does take some of the fun out of it.