[lbo-talk] The Tape of Human History

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 17 12:01:09 PST 2015

I pick up a thread from November 23-24, 2010, with the subject line, RIP Chalmers Johnson

For all but the first post the subject line should have been "Capitalism an Aberration?" And underlying that topic was the question of whether Progress was inherent in human history. I do not think either of those questions were adequately explored, and perhaps my new subject line will help to a sharper focus.

Below is the last post in the thread. My current comment will follow.

****** Marv Gandall Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:05 PM