[lbo-talk] Toronto Star: "The Toronto man who saved Nazareth"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:57:28 PST 2015

So would it be fair to say your inner icon-smasher is less likely to emerge the further you emerge from home? Just asking; not saying!

Not that there's anything wrong with that per se. It certainly would never have occurred to me that I should be as critical of Palestinian war memorials as I am of the various monstrosities blighting New York, and not only because of colonial relations.