[lbo-talk] Toronto Star: "The Toronto man who saved Nazareth"

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Dec 24 23:14:52 PST 2015

On 12/25/15 1:57 AM, Joseph Catron wrote:
> So would it be fair to say your inner icon-smasher is less likely to emerge
> the further you emerge from home? Just asking; not saying!

I'm not sure I understand the question completely, but the South *is* home; I grew up in Kentucky. But maybe that's what you meant?

The more I think of it the more I suspect it comes down to the built as opposed to the transient. Which is why I suspect it may be really a very shallow response. I wouldn't tear down a flagpole, but I would happily tear a flag from it.