[lbo-talk] Star Wars and the death of American cinema

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 31 20:59:29 PST 2015

Except that the Shakespeare works were probably written by Edward de Vere, who didn’t need the money, being the recipient of a munificent grant from the crown…

See now inter alia,

Mark Anderson, "Shakespeare by Another Name: The Life of Edward de Vere, Earl of Oxford, the Man Who Was Shakespeare” (2005);

Richard Paul Roe, "The Shakespeare Guide to Italy: Retracing the Bard's Unknown Travels” (2011); and

Diana Price, "Shakespeare's Unorthodox Biography: New Evidence of an Authorship Problem” (2013).