[lbo-talk] Am I or Am I Not Charlie?

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Thu Jan 8 18:46:39 PST 2015

On 09/01/2015, at 1:33 PM, "Carl G. Estabrook" <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:

> "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" => the simplest explanation is to be preferred.
>
> The simplest explanation is that the well-organized killers put the ID card there.

Could be, anything's possible. The problem is that the secret police are more inept than most conspiracy theorists like to admit. The French secret police notoriously so. (Remember the Rainbow Warrior - where the might of the French secret service was discovered and captured by bucolic New Zealand cops within days.

So sure, could be. But if so then we'll know about it soon enough. The trouble with idiots like the CIA etc is that they are even more stupid than the idiots they are supposed to be stopping. Which doesn't rule it out, because they probably aren't even smart enough to know their own limitations. But it does rule out any possibility of them getting away with it.

Bil Bartlett Bracknell Tas