[lbo-talk] the nonsense of public opinion

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:35:31 PST 2015

On 01 Mar 2015, at 4:28 PM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Perhaps Joseph should read the crime fiction of Walter Mosely!

Completely by chance, I came across this interview of Mosley by Laura Flanders today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0H9ylpOL4

On the resurgence of interest in Marx, I had considered mentioning David Harvey and Richard Wolff, both of whom have spoken movingly about the dramatic increase of interest in their work in recent years, after decades of relative obscurity. Flanders interviews Wolff here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQClsnvWvOQ

And Harvey here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBrBpEaDNI

MM