[lbo-talk] Are you going to spend the next year shilling .. Doug, when did u stop beating ur dog ?

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:22:50 PST 2015

"When did you stop beating your dog ? " as a response to Doug is a well known lawyers objection to a double question. Doug can't prove I'm shilling for H . Clinton, because I am not .

Actually , Doug is shilling for the Republicans . He can't quite escape some of that Party of the Right hatred of Democrats.

"Admiration " for Clinton bespeaks thinking in terms of the pernicious American custom of treating elections as personality contests; that distorts Carrol's analysis.