[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Fwd: [Marxism] SOLIDARITY WITH THE PALESTINIAN UPRISING, 18 Oct 5PM, NYC

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 16 06:18:01 PDT 2015

Joseph Catron quotes Robert Naiman: "When I see stuff like this, it makes me shake my head and not want to be involved. What is the point here? Is it to organize Blacks, atheists, Stalinists, or is it to organize Americans more broadly to oppose US policy? ..."

!!!Robert seems to think that only Whites & Christians are Americans. He's often been silly, but I never knew he could be this vicious.

Carrol