[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Fwd: [Marxism] SOLIDARITY WITH THE PALESTINIAN UPRISING, 18 Oct 5PM, NYC

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:00:33 PDT 2015

One snickers to imagine a Naimanesque critique of the Black Panthers:

"When I see stuff like this, it makes me shake my head and not want to be involved. What is the point here? Is it to organize Blacks, atheists, Stalinists, or is it to organize Americans more broadly to oppose US policy? ..."

Etc., etc. I don't know where you're getting this "universalist narrative" crap; you seem to have simply made it up. And your aversion to Trots has you seeing them where there are none. You might check under your bed next!

As I said, your brand of whiny liberalism may have a role, as masturbatory and annoying as the rest of us find it. But don't act shocked that it hasn't caught on like wildfire in Palestinian communities. I doubt it will.

If you want something else, the onus is on you to make it happen. I have zero tolerance for those who complain that radical Palestinians don't organize white liberal efforts, or vice versa, really. We all are what we are.