[lbo-talk] Workers Vanguard Headline

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:24:59 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Bernie Sanders: Imperialist Running Dog"
>
> 12 February 2015 W.V. No. 1083

What's disappointing about this headline is not what it says but it is not funny! And it is also disappointing that The S.L. is now using Maoist retreads.

Of course Sanders is an imperialist, or will become one if he is elected Prez and Imperator of the Res Publica, there is no other way short of the appropriation of the owners and the overthrow of our rulers.

But as Chomsky once said, if in some bizarro world he suddenly became president, his first act would be to initiate a war crimes tribunal to try him after he left office. It is simply what the job of President demands -- commit war crimes, oppress workers, appoint proconsuls to administer the Empire, promote and protect the imperial project of our manifest destiny.