[lbo-talk] Workers Vanguard Headline

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:34:10 PST 2016

Thanks Carrol,

I've been playing too much chess and poker.

Do you want to know the funny thing about poker. All of the really good poker books use forms of economic analysis and of course game theory. So when you are placing a bet, among other things you are setting price point and judging the elasticity of the other players to buy into the pot.

No wonder I've been taking money from so many Wall Streeters.