[lbo-talk] Two Cheers for Brexit

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Jun 25 12:41:31 PDT 2016

On Jun 25, 2016, at 1:29 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> most of the Leave voters live in areas with few immigrants (immigrants congregate in prosperous areas, not backwaters), so they wanted to get rid of that Polish guy in London.

It's my impression that most [of the proletarian Leave voters] wanted to get rid of that Tory twit at Ten Downing and his siblings in Brussel, not to lumber themselves with a different set or two of Gory twits. But if they look to social democrats like Corbyn to force a new election that would let them do so, they may have to wait a long time.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64