[lbo-talk] Jack Shalom, dialectical mMagician, at the Left Forum (don't miss this video!)

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Tue May 24 00:41:58 PDT 2016

Jack Shalom -- my old friend and super volunteer for WBAI radio -- was the 4th presenter on our fantastic panel at the Left Forum -- "Neurotic? Can't organize? What the fuck is wrong with us?"

I will post the audios of our talks over the next few days, but here's the lone video of Jack's presentation. Spend 14 minutes with it, well worth it!

<https://jackshalom.net/2016/05/24/left-turn/>https://jackshalom.net/2016/05/24/left-turn/

Please share.

- Mitchel

* <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/>A TALK IN HAVANA

* <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/>REMEMBERING FR. DAN <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/>BERRIGAN

* <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/?P=3221>NEW YORKERS PROTEST STOLEN ELECTION AT THE NYC BOARD OF <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/?P=3221>ELECTIONS Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen