[lbo-talk] Wrong Issues on the Intenet

Michael Brennan michael.brennan.us at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:40:37 PST 2016

These groups sprung up overnight since Trump's victory? I've been skeptical of claims that Trump would inspire some mass upsurge, and honestly, I still am. I hope you are proven right on this and I am proven wrong because the targeting of Muslims and other "undesireables" that Trump, Gringrich, and others are already talking about doing is pretty scary. It's going to take a much more powerful resistance than what we've seen up to now with BLM, Occupy, et al to stop this.