[lbo-talk] Wrong Issues on the Intenet

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Nov 13 16:32:16 PST 2016

Dennis Redmond: I said goodbye to my personal despair back in 2010, Carrol, but in all honesty, the whole point of getting Obama in there was never about radical alternatives, which I fully agree was impossible.

-------

This is weird. I have never complained about the DP not being radical; I have argued, rather, that as BAR writers have argued, the DP (whoever the candidate) is The More Effective Evil.

All U.S. Administrations bring disasters to the world. But I suspect we would be a bit better off now if Bill Clinton had lost in 1992.

Bring the Troops & Special Forces Home Stop all foreign aid Abolish the Prison System Open Borders

And stop wasting energy on the DP/RP. Build a Left in the streets and in the work places.

Carrol